Monday, May 5, 2014

Day #1 of the 24 Day Challenge


Okay, so I got up 20 mins earlier than normal, and got my first two morning drinks down. The meal replacement shake didn't go as well, it was too thick, I'll drop the banana and add more liquid for next time, if I had been home I would have done that this morning but I was on my way to school and couldn't fix it. 

Then onto snacks, while I was at school I had one serving of flavored almonds, one granola bar, and a few slices of apples. So far so good.

When I got home I had a large salad with some fish. Also I am 750ml (one water bottle) away from my goal water intake today :).

I have an evening class and homework to do so not sure if I'll get any exercise in (other than walking all over campus to get to my classes) but will definitely start tomorrow as I get to stay home.

I meant to take pictures of what I was eating and the supplements as I took them but totally forgot, oops lol. I will try to start tomorrow or with my dinner tonight we shall see.

So excited to be taking the first step towards a healthier me.



No comments:

Post a Comment